Thursday, January 16, 2014

"Gay I Do NYC": wedding packages in the Big Apple

I got an email today announcing a “Gay I Do NYC” function, with Facebook page here. or website here

The email said that the packages are available through the Duane Street Hotel here

There is a press release on PRWEB, here.
             
There is a cable series called “Say I Do NYC” which has a .gov website, which makes it look state or city sponsored, link here. I don’t know if that’s a regular television series or a web series.  Maybe this series should be marketed with “The Power Inside” (which is about birthdays, TV blog, Sept. 13, 2013).
  
The commercialization of gay marriage is sure to mean jobs in the states that recognize it.  It will mean more weddings, and more revenue for these companies.  

No comments: