Wednesday, July 19, 2017

DC Center Global publishes new call for housing assistance


DC Center Global has posted, effective early July 13, another request for hosting housing assistance in the Washington DC area. The details are in this post on the Facebook page here (or here on the DC Center site).  Similar stories had appeared in the Washington Blade and were reported here in August and October 2016.

I have considered the possibility of hosting, but at the present time I am considering the possibility of selling the inherited trust house that I am in.  This could mean relocation out of the DC area this fall. 

 I will need to examine this opportunity thoroughly before I could look at hosting activities again.  It is discussed on my main blog (“BillBoushka” on the Blogger profile) on July 5, 2017.  I can’t really say anything further right now about this, but I will inform everyone of my plans as various issues are resolved in the next two months or so.  

No comments: